Speidel Tanks - A Tradition of Quality and Service
MoreWine!Pro is proud to present our line of premium quality stainless steel tanks. Built in Germany by Speidel, the world-class traditions of German engineering and craftsmanship are reflected in these tanks. And, after examining tanks built by every major manufacturer worldwide, we can safely say that when it comes to features, quality and price, these tanks represent the very best value available in stainless steel wine storage.
Looking for larger or custom tanks?
Most of our tanks are listed under the PreSeason Sale
portion of our website - we don't keep many different tanks in stock during the harvest season due to the varying needs of our customers. Many custom options are available. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
with your needs for a custom quote.
The price listed below is for a standard base tank with no additional options. Please refer to the "You May Also Need" section at the bottom of this page to review the options that are available for this particular tank.
- Speidel tanks feature an ultra-smooth 2R rated interior surface which effectively resists the build-up of tartarate residues. Clean your tanks with cold water after cold stabilization! Say goodbye to harsh cleaning chemicals and expensive CIP systems!
- Speidel's robotic-arm laser welders create flawless stainless to stainless junctions that look and feel more like a taped fabric seam than a traditional weld. Ultra high-quality welds leave no chance for residual product to harbor spoilage organisms.
- Speidel-Behaelter, GMBH backs up each and every tank with an industry-leading 25 year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. And, as a 5th generation manufacturer, you can be confident they?ll be around to honor that warranty should the need arise.
- Speidel tanks are on average around 25% thicker than Italian manufactured tanks of the same general capacity and dimensions.
Complete Drainage Bottoms
- All Speidel tanks are outfitted with conical, pocketed bottoms for total drainage, which maximizes product yield at rackings and makes cleaning a snap. *Please note that smaller, flat-bottomed tanks do not feature total drainage bottoms.
Tri-Clamp Valve Ferrules
- All Speidel tanks come configured for use with Tri-Clamp (TC) style valves and fittings. Tanks up to 1600L capacity are outfitted for use with 1.5in TC. Other sizes and custom configurations are available at additional cost upon request. **Please Note: TC valves not included. Please inquire with your sales associate for pricing on TC valves and fittings.